Agepan THD T&G 60mm
Agepan THD T&G 60mm
Agepan® THD T+G
Professional Insulation for New Construction and Renovations.
This product listing serves as information for your convenience. Please call Pinwheel about shipping and delivery to your project: (905) 321-3905
If you put this item into the shopping cart, you will be prompted to fill out a form about shipping.
The wood fibre insulating panel, manufactured in a dry process, with its innovative, asymmetrical bulk density profile, represents the highest ecological standards for the use in roofs and walls.
- Minimization of thermal bridges
- Excellent insulation
- Second water-bearing layer
- Very good summer heat protection due to high heat storage capacity
- Windproof and water-repellent
- Particularly stable and moisture-resistant, thus no panel sag
- Especially suitable for the prefabrication of elements and for on-site assembly
- Easy to work with: from 60 mm, it withstand tread in a dry and undamaged state up to 1 m rafter spacing and 100 kg in the case of non-floating joints – fulfils the requirements of ONR 222 19-2 regarding the walk-on stability of under-roofs
- With tested system accessories for an F90-B house end wall
- Negligible fibre abrasion
- Good adhesion of adhesive tapes, thus primer saving of at least 50 %
- Fastenings in the roof take place only with approved 8 mm
- single-threaded screws or staples (up to 40 mm thickness)
- Easy assembly thanks to chamfered tongue and groove profile
AREAS OF APPLICATION :
- Windproof, heat-insulating, vapour permeable and noise insulating planking in roof and wall area
- Over-rafter insulating panel for new construction and for the renovation of inadequately insulated roofs
- Wall planking of wooden supporting structures with rear ventilated exterior cladding
Thanks to its tongue and groove joints on four edges, AGEPAN® THD T+G provides a high degree of protection against wind and rain in surfaces and panel joints.
Only trimmed edges and penetrations require taping. Suitable products are Ampacoll BK 535 (Ampack GmbH), each with its respective primer.
The wood fibre insulating panels can be easily fastened to the support structure with broad back staples (e. g., from Haubold) or wood construction screws (e. g., from ABC Spax). On the roof, fastening takes place through the counter-batten (at least 40 x 60 mm2) in the rafters.