Carpenter par excellence
We are looking for a carpenter with experience in modern (European) prefabrication techniques. You must be a good communicator, team player and have a positive attitude. We deploy innovative techniques and seek to continuously improve work process' and construction practices.
You need to be well organised, focused, a team player, and ambitious. This is an opportunity to be involved on the cutting edge of modern construction. Be a part of this from an early stage.
St Catharines, Ontario (at our shop)
Roles & Responsibilities
- Prefabrication of wall/roof panels
- Assembly of houses on site
- Optional, depending on how far you want to take this: scheduling, planning, project management, creating shop drawings, ordering
- Min. 2 years of experience framing residential construction
- Formal training in a construction related field an asset
- Knowledge of the current OBC as it applies to residential low-rise construction
- Passive House Tradesperson training an asset
- Experience in cadwork a good asset in going forward
- Min. 3 years of experience in assembly of high performance wood framing
- Timber framing an asset
- WHMIS, working at heights, first aid, Lift ticket, crane signalling training considered an asset
- Valid G drivers license
- Your own reliable truck an asset, but not a necessity
Please use the form below to apply, or simply call Hans.
We are a startup, which means that we are looking for a person that can wear many hats. If you think you have what it takes to take care of marketing and public relations with us, please get in contact.
You should be organised, meticulous, methodical and friendly.
We deploy an inbound marketing strategy that mainly evolves around social media platforms.
Successful candidates should be able to demonstrate their skills. You need to understand the psychology and techniques of marketing in combination with the technical knowledge of the "backbones" of the platforms and how they interconnect. Just knowing how to use social networks is not enough.
You must also have an eye for visual design. You very likely are a photography fan and know how to use its tools, both hardware and software.
College students, if you want to give this a go, you are more than welcome, but be clever about it.
Your own desk or couch. You can work remotely. Regular meetings in St Catharines are a must.
Part time, at your own time. You must be effective with your time.
- None needed. You must know how to hustle.
- Former marketing and PR education is a strong asset.
- Former education (marketing, journalism, writing) is an asset, but not necessary.
- Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Houzz, LinkedIn
- Graphics tools such as photoshop and illustrator (or anything you suggest to get the job done)
Please use the form below to apply.